Important information about contacting us during the coronavirus outbreak. We’re doing everything to make sure our call centres run smoothly, and are currently operating with a reduced number of customer service advisors. To help us prioritise those most in need, please visit where online help is available. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
£Take the CashBack Challenge

Help and support

Let us help you find what you're looking for

Frequently Asked Questions

What happens if my Feed-In Tariff (FIT) company has gone bust?

We're really sorry to hear your Feed-In Tariff company has gone bust.

To find out what happens next, you can contact the MCS Administrator by phone on 0207 090 1082, or visit their website at

Alternatively, you can contact the Renewable Energy Consumer Code (RECC) by phone on 0207 981 0850, or visit their website at

Was this answer helpful?

The content on our site is provided for general information only. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.