£Take the CashBack Challenge

Help and support

Let us help you find what you're looking for

Frequently Asked Questions

What documents do I need to provide with my Warm Home Discount application?

To apply for the Warm Home Discount Broader Group scheme we may ask you to provide proof of the benefits you are receiving. If we do, we ask a company called Charis Grants to request this information from you. They'll contact you by email (if you provided one on your application) or by letter. You only need to send this in if we request it. If you're unsure whether you have been asked or not, contact us and we'll check for you. If you're replying by letter, we'll also be able to tell you the address to send the benefit documentation to (it's not sent to our main Head Office address).

If we ask you to provide documents but you don't send them, you won't receive the rebate.

If you have any more questions about the Warm Home Discount scheme, please just contact us.

Was this answer helpful?

The content on our site is provided for general information only. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.