£Take the CashBack Challenge

Help and support

Let us help you find what you're looking for

Frequently Asked Questions

I need help with paying my bills, what should I do?

If you're struggling to keep up with your payments, the first thing you should do is contact us to let us know. We'll ask you a few questions and run through any options that may make things easier for you.

After you've spoken to us, there are also other organisations that you may wish to contact:

Step Change

Step Change Debt is the UK’s leading debt advice organisation. If you'd like independent, impartial advice on how you can manage your debts, the Step Change Debt Charity can help. You can contact them by:

Phone: 0800 138 1111
Website: www.stepchange.org

Citizens Advice

If you'd like to receive independent, impartial and practical advice regarding your energy supply, you can contact Citizens Advice:

Phone: 03454 04 05 06
Website: www.citizensadvice.org.uk/energy

Was this answer helpful?

The content on our site is provided for general information only. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.