£Take the CashBack Challenge

Help and support

Let us help you find what you're looking for

Frequently Asked Questions

I think my Feed-In Tariff (FIT) system is faulty, what should I do?

You'll need to contact the manufacturer, distributor or installer who sold the equipment to arrange for any replacement or repairs to your installation's equipment. They'll also need to discuss any claims you may have for any loss of payments.
If you have reason to complain about the installer, or if they've gone bust, you should contact Renewable Energy Consumer Code at www.recc.org.uk/consumers or by calling 0207 981 0850.

Was this answer helpful?

The content on our site is provided for general information only. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.