Help and support
Let us help you find what you're looking for
How do I top up my Smart Meter?
Topping up is easy.
Simply take your smart top up cards to any PayPoint - you'll find your local store here
Pay for how much you'd like to top up - there's a minimum of £5 and a maximum of £49 per top up.
When you top up, you'll be given a 20, 40 or 60 digit code. Keep this safe until your credit balance has been updated on your smart meter display.
Your meter will automatically top up within 45 minutes, but if you need access to your top up sooner, follow this process:
1. Type the code from your receipt into your smart energy display.
- on the main menu screen select Account
- then enter the code on your screen
2. Type the code from your receipt directly into your meter by:
- pressing A on the keypad and the display will show vend mode
- type in the code from you receipt and press B to confirm
- if you enter a wrong number, press A to delete it
If you need help topping up your Smart Meter please contact us.