£Take the CashBack Challenge

Help and support

Let us help you find what you're looking for

Frequently Asked Questions

What's Fuel Direct?

Fuel Direct is a payment scheme where we can arrange for your gas or electricity bill, and anything you owe us for gas and electricity, to be paid directly from your benefits payments. This is operated by the Department of Work and Pensions, if you would like to arrange this please contact us.

Was this answer helpful?

The content on our site is provided for general information only. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.