The more services you take, the more you'll save - our exclusive Gold Bundles offer the best value
We’re not like other utility suppliers - here's a few reasons why...
The more services you take, the more you'll save - Our exclusive Gold Bundles offer the best value
Help and support
Let us help you find what you're looking for
What can affect the broadband speed I get?
The speed available on your line can be affected by:
- how far your property is from the telephone exchange or street cabinet
- the quality of your telephone line and internal wiring.
The actual speed you receive can be affected by:
- the processing power of your PC / devices
- how many people are sharing your broadband connection
- whether you use a wireless or cable connection between your router and PC, laptop or other connected devices
- if using a wireless connection; where you keep your router
- the speed of websites that you visit
- if you connect at peak times, such as evenings, weekends or major sporting events
- network capacity.
Browse by category
The content on our site is provided for general information only. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.