Help and support
Let us help you find what you're looking for
How Automatic Compensation works
We are temporarily pausing the automatic compensation scheme for phone and broadband orders and faults as of 24th March 2020. This is due to the current Coronavirus situation resulting in a Civil Emergency which is delaying the provision and repair of services.
- Customers awaiting a Phone or Broadband service to be provided won’t be charged until their service goes live.
- Customers with a loss of service awaiting a Phone or Broadband fault to be repaired will be provided with a credit for their service charge after the fault is resolved if a network fault is found.
We will update this page when we are able to resume the automatic compensation scheme.
At Utility Warehouse, your customer satisfaction is important to us so from 17th February 2020 we’ve signed up to Ofcom's Automatic Compensation scheme for Phone and Broadband services.
This means that, if you're eligible, we offer Automatic compensation for:
- Delayed repair following loss of service;
- If an engineer misses an appointment; and
- If your service goes live later than the date we said it would.