Help and support
Let us help you find what you're looking for
How do I set up my emails?
What should I choose - IMAP or POP3?
IMAP: If you view your email using more than one device or email client, it is usually best to pick IMAP. You can see the messages stored on our server from any device or email client you use.
POP3: POP3 might be better if you prefer to use only one device to access your email. Your messages will be downloaded to your device and then deleted from our server, so your only storage limit will be the free space on your own device. However, you won’t be able to access your messages from a second device or another email client.
If you're not sure, we'd suggest you use IMAP, it's the most common choice as many people use more than one device and email account.
What settings do I need for my mail client or device?
- Username – this is your full email address
- Password – your chosen email password
- Incoming mail server IMAP or POP3: mail.uwclub.net
- Incoming port IMAP: 993 or POP3: 995
- Outgoing mail SMTP server: mail.uwclub.net
- Outgoing port SMTP TLS: 587 or SSL: 465
- Make sure that your security settings are set-up to enable TLS (or SSL if not available)