The more services you take, the more you'll save - our exclusive Gold Bundles offer the best value
We’re not like other utility suppliers - here's a few reasons why...
The more services you take, the more you'll save - Our exclusive Gold Bundles offer the best value
Help and support
Let us help you find what you're looking for
Why have I been charged for an MMS?
Many mobiles can automatically convert a text message to an MMS.
This can happen when:
- The text includes a non-standard smiley or symbol such as an emoticon or emoji
- The text is sent to an email address instead of to a phone number
- It's been sent as a group text message
- The text exceeds the character limit (on some phones this is 160 characters, on others, it can be higher)
Emoticons or emojis are billed depending on how they're sent from a mobile:
- If you're using them in an SMS format e.g. :-), you'll get charged as an SMS
- If the symbols get converted to an image e.g. you'll get charged under MMS
- If you're using them on apps (such as WhatsApp), it'll go under your data allowance (unless connected to Wi-Fi)
Browse by category
The content on our site is provided for general information only. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.