Help and support
Let us help you find what you're looking for
How do I add APN settings to my HTC Android phone?
If your phone is having issues connecting to mobile data and everything else is enabled, follow the below steps to ensure your handset has the correct information to communicate with the network for data:
- go to Settings within the handset
- tap Mobile Data and ensure this is set to ON
- select Access point names from the list
- press the 3 vertical dots in the top right of the screen
- select New APN
- in the name section, type (uwclub) and select OK
- in the APN section, type (data.uk) and select OK (all other sections should be left blank)
- the APN will be saved when you tap the Back button
- select uwclub from the list.
If you're having experiencing issues, please contact us and we'll be able to help.