The more services you take, the more you'll save - our exclusive Gold Bundles offer the best value
We’re not like other utility suppliers - here's a few reasons why...
The more services you take, the more you'll save - Our exclusive Gold Bundles offer the best value
Help and support
Let us help you find what you're looking for
Why have I been charged for an engineer?
If we've applied a charge, we would've written to you to let you know.
An engineer charge would only have been applied to your bill, if:
- A fault is found to be caused by your internal wiring
- A fault is found to be caused by any equipment you've been using (including incorrectly using or setting up the equipment)
- No external network fault is found and the service is proven to be working ok
- The line has been damaged by yourself, or someone working on your behalf (e.g builders, gardeners, etc.)
- The main socket has been damaged by yourself or someone working on your behalf
- Damage has been caused by damp, flood, fire or building work
- There is damage outside caused by things like broken guttering or trees
- An appointment has been arranged for an engineer visit to your property and you have missed the appointment or refused access.
Browse by category
The content on our site is provided for general information only. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.