Help and support
Let us help you find what you're looking for
How do I change my wireless password?
If you reset a wireless password, all devices connected to your router will be disconnected and will need to reconnect.
To change your wireless password with one of our Standard or Premium routers you'll need to:
- open a new web browser window
- type in 192.168.1.1 and press Enter
- select Wireless
- you'll need to log in
- the username is admin
- the password is admin
- enter your new Network Key (wireless password) that you'd like to use
- click Save to save your new password
- connect your devices using your new wireless password