This site has been designed to be accessible to as many web browsers as possible. It will not
look the same in every browser but the content should be available and accessible in all browsers.
Please use the facilities within your browser to present the pages in the best way for you.
Most browsers will allow you to alter page magnification and you may also be able to make other changes.
For best results, please use Internet Explorer 9 or higher, or current versions of Firefox or Chrome.
If you are using an older browser, we recommend that you upgrade.
- This site uses cascading style sheets for visual layout.
- The site has been purposely designed so that it can be viewed at a screen resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels.
- If your browser or browsing device does not support stylesheets at all, the content of each page is still readable.
- Many links have title attributes which describe the link in greater detail, which should appear as a tool tip when your mouse hovers over it.
- All content images used in this site include descriptive ALT attributes. Purely decorative graphics include null ALT attributes.
Downloading PDF Documents
To read PDF documents with a screen reader please link to the Access Adobe website which provides useful tools
and resources. Adobe also has a free online conversion tool for pdfs.
Whilst Utility Warehouse strive to adhere to the accepted guidelines and standards for accessibility and usability,
it is not always possible to do so in all areas of the website. We are continually seeking out solutions that will
bring all areas of the site up to the same level of overall accessibility. In the meantime should you experience any
difficulty in accessing any of our websites, please do not hesitate to contact us.